First steps

Well, hi.  The last thing I ever thought I would be doing with my life is putting my ideas out there for others to read and ponder.  But after 16+ years of preaching and teaching and talking to various folks about life issues and conundrums and things they worry about or are overjoyed by, I'm told that I have at least a modicum of wisdom to share.  So if you are reading this, thank you.  If you keep coming back, thanks again.  If you ever want to go find something better to do with your time, I completely understand.  But this is the way people do things now, so I figured I'd give it a go.

Why "gruntled?"  Even my spell-checker cries out with that wavy little red line as a I move my cursor beyond the last character...  It's not really a word, apparently.  But I like it.  The opposite of disgruntled.  The antithesis of a sour, drawn posture, an attempt to lift myself out of the complaint riddled conversation that goes on between so many of us these days.  I want to try and live my life gruntled.  Content, that is.  With an eye toward an optimistic future.  And if I'm going to write these words to you all, I'd like to be perceived as one whose attitude is an attempt at "being gruntled."  If I can turn your spirit toward a ray of hope, then I will be glad for taking the time to write these words.  And maybe we can all be a little more gruntled.

I have no idea what I will write on my next post...or when it will show up.  But thanks, again, for seeing me off on this journey.  I hope you'll walk a little way with me...or drop in on down the road somewhere.  I'll be happy for the company.

Until then...

Comments